Sunday 11 March 2018

Stempelglede DT - Happy Mother's Day

 
Happy Mother's Day to those celebrating today!  Here is the card I made for my Mum using lots of gorgeous Stempelglede stamps.  I have used papers from Maja Design's Denim & Friends collection.
I stamped the balloon stamp from the Steampunk Journey collection on two different papers and mounted them on foam pads for definition.
The butterfly and postmark stamp is from the Postcard from Paris set and the sentiment is from the  Have a Beautiful Day set.  I have stamped around the edges of the envelope with the ink splatter stamp from the Postcard from Paris set and I have hand sewn the lace to the envelope flap.
The butterflies were stamped onto coffee filter paper using the butterflies from the Vintage Baby and Have a Beautiful Day sets.  I have painted them with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.
I added lots of flowers from my stash along with some cheesecloth. 
 On the back of the card I used the You Are So Special stamp from the Have a Beautiful Day set.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

I am sure your Mum loved her card - it's beautiful Jane!
Happy Mother's Day to you too :o)

Big Hugs, Candy