Wednesday 10 January 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Get Well Card

 Good morning!  For today's creation for Craft Heaven I have used the super cute Tilda with Bunny Slippers to make a get well card.
 I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and stamped some post mark stamps from Magnolia around the edge with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
 How cute are these plasters?  Love this Doohickey!
 The sentiment is from the new Stempelglede Have a Beautiful Day stamp set.  I've stamped it with my new toy - the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform - I love it!  Expect to see lots more multi-coloured sentiments!  The stunning lace and the tiny white blossoms peeping out from the paper are from Craft Heaven.
 The cute chipboard bottle of pills is from Craft Heaven.  I've backed the pills part of it with pink paper.  The medicine spoon was cut from Vellum with a Doohickey die.
 The butterflies were stamped onto coffee filter paper using a stamp from the Have a Beautiful Day stamp set.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Candy said...

Oh Jane! Your card is WONDERFUL. It is so feminine & so beautiful with your gorgeous lace. Love your plasters, chipboard pill bottle and cute spoon. The sentiment is perfect as well. Your card would make anyone feel 100% better receiving it. I adore it!! :o)

Big Hugs, Candy

Debcop said...

Another adorable card!! I can't believe your work! Stunning! I'd love to buy this card!! Please email me....Hugs, Deb