Wednesday 30 August 2017

Midweek Magnolias Challenge DT - #172 Lace or Ribbon

Good morning!  It is time for another Midweek Magnolia Challenge and this week our theme is Lace or Ribbon.
I used the teacup Doohickey from kit 14 . I've edged the the rims and handles of the teacups with a gold pen.  The teabag was cut with Doohickey dies from the same kit.  I cut the bottom of the teabag from cheesecloth to make it look more realistic.  The 'tea leaves' are brown flower soft.
The flower is one I made from Foamiran.
I added lace from my stash and a sentiment with letters cut from a Pion Design paper.
The pennants were cut with another Doohickey from kit 14.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

 

2 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Jane...a stunning card with fabulous dies cuts!!! Love the tea bag idea...you're a genius!! Enjoy your day!
Take care,
Beth

Candy said...

I love your card, Jane! It's adorable. Love how you made the tea bag :o)
Your foamiran flower is so pretty as is your lace and T 4 2 LO
Beautiful tea cups.
Hugs, Candy xoxo