Thursday 10 August 2017

Gorjuss Girl

Good morning!  It is a long, long, long time since I have used a Gorjuss Girl on a card, but after seeing all the bags and books you can get with them on now I thought one would be perfect to use on a card for my son to give a friend turning thirteen.
 I painted her with Distress Inks as always.  

 I did a spot of doodling in the corner of the card to balance with the sentiment at the top.
 For the sentiment I used individual letter stamps.  I also added a little doodle from the 'a' in happy.
 The twine and button are from my stash.

 I used the butterfly on the paper as an embellishment by cutting around one half of it so that it pops out above the papers.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the subtle colours. Perfect for a teen girl I think :)

Candy said...

Amazing work, Jane! A perfect card for a 13 year old :o)
Hugs, Candy

Ann said...

Gorgeous! Love your subtle colouring!