Thursday 4 May 2017

Magnolia-licious DT - Anything Goes/Summer

Good afternoon!  I'm rather late posting my card for the Magnolia-licious Challenge but here it is at last!  Our challenge is Anything Goes with the option of Summer.
 I have painted the gorgeous Tilda with Willow Branch using Distress Inks and the no lines technique.  I also used Distress Inks to paint the rocks and grass that she is sitting on.  The Postcard and post mark stamps around Tilda are also Magnolia Stamps from a few years ago.
 I have used lots of Doohickey dies on my card.  Magnolia-licious has a great selection here.
 The gorgeous ribbon, pearl trim, lace and flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have also used a paper doily from my stash underneath the image.
I love the tassle dies from Magnolia.  I have used some jute twine which I have painted white with acrylic paint as I had run out of white button twine.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious.  As always we are sponsored with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store for the lucky winner.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.


3 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Jane, this is gorgeous. I love this Tilda and so many beautiful embellishments. I think I'll have to get the tassel die it's fab.
Hugs Sue W.

Candy said...

Gorgeous as always, Jane.
I hope your daughter gets well soon.

Big Hugs, Candy

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card I love this image!!!