Wednesday 1 March 2017

Midweek Magnolias DT - #159 Bingo

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolia Challenge and today we have a Bingo challenge.  I love Bingo challenges.  Usually I try to use a full house but on this card I have just used the top line which is die cuts, lace and shaped cards.
I have used the gorgeous London Tilda from the Stamp & Cutz range by Magnolia and painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added Stardust Stickles from The Ribbon Girl to the randrops and the top of her umbrella.
The gorgeous lace and cheesecloth are also from The Ribbon Girl.
I have used the umbrella Doohickey die for the umbrellas.  The pink and ivory flowers are from The Ribbon Girl and the yellow flower is from my stash.
The butterflies were cut from some Webster's Pages paper.
The pin and gardenia and doily are from my stash.  The cherry blossom and tulip are from The Ribbon Girl too.  The tulip was white and I have coloured it with a copic marker to match the card.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

What a sweet card Jane!! It is stunning and all the details are very pretty!! Have a wonderful day. hugs. R

Candy said...

Beautiful card, Jane!!
Big Hugs, Candy

Unknown said...

I just had to leave a comment for this card as well, as I have to tell you I love it! Love the soft colors with the added orange flower and the deeper color of Tilda's hair! Beautiful details as well!

Have a good night my friend!
Big Hugs!
Gunhild

Juls said...

Every detail is amazing xx